0800 046 3554
07943 882 409
When a factory or manufacturing facility becomes surplus to requirements there is often a lot of work required to prepare the property for sale. Often solid and liquid wastes are left and the site and premises are untidy and hazardous to prospective buyers.
We provide a co-ordinating role, bringing together experts in each aspect of site clearance to ensure that a property is put on the market or transferred to other ownership in a clean and tidy condition.
Factory Clearance Services (for example see below) can typically include:
Do you need the services of a fully licensed, fully insured and environmentally friendly factory clearance company?We can remove everything requested – from desks, chairs, filing cabinets and paperwork to electrical appliances, computer parts, carpets, scrap metal, heavy machinery, junk and verminous rubbish.
Our specialist operatives can dismantle plant and machinery, and move and dispose of them as necessary.
We can clear a factory of any size, we also clear storage units, shops, offices and hotels.
Our well-trained and uniformed staff are highly professional (we do not use subcontractors). We pride ourselves on our reliability, punctuality and accountability.
• We work 7 days a week and cover the whole of the UK for factory clearance
• We have a progressive environmental policy, use pro-recycling sites
• We hold full public liability insurance for factory clearance
• We are fully registered with the Environment Agency
• We use large lorries and guarantee to get the job done on time
• We provide all waste transfer notes & waste disposal receipts
• Full factory clearance risk assessment
• We comply with all Health and Safety at Work Regulations.
Getting a quote
If it’s a small-scale factory clearance (eg, a one-day job), we should be able to provide you with a quote based on a telephone discussion. If necessary, you can send us appropriate photographs. For large factory clearances, it’s best for us to visit the site so we can assess what’s required.
Speed of response
We can usually start the factory clearance within 2/3 days of your instruction.
We bring with us whatever is needed for the clearance, tools, cutting gear, vans, lorries and trolleys.